Monday 13 August 2012

B.A.P. Tadahhh !!!

As you can guess, of course it's about B.A.P. Ok. FYI. B.A.P. stands for Best. Absolute. Perfect. Lemme check. Best? Yup. Absolute? Totally. Perfect? Needs more time. Ha ha. Joke joke. They are so good for a new group. Totally BEST material. Rap, check, vocals, totally check. They've released like 2 single albums and a mini album just like a month ago. Check their album, Warrior and Power. If you never heard of them, you should run your lil butt now and go frickin check them out. Their mini album has just been released, No Mercy. Check out their live performance.No Mercy. Really good. Oh and my favourites, Never Give UpIt's All LiesSecret Love. So these are currently my all time favs. Oh. Since I thought that you guys already know the song, Warrior, I though it does not need introduction any more, but here's the link any ways. Warrior.

Oooh. really check out their new mini album alright.

Ok. The person who I so have a thing for(just meaning that I like him, cuz of his talent of cozz) is Zelo baby!!











Aite Aite, he is like 3 years younger than me and totally cute and innocent looking but he raps like a frickin monsterr. Yup, talented aite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment