Sunday 5 June 2011

Who Knows

Falling in love is so easy before,
Now it seems as it is an impossible mission,
Why you ask?
Keep asking my heart,
Only if it would answer,
The person that knows the answer?
Who knows,
Might be you,

It’s so hard these days,
I just can’t fall in love,
I thought about it night and day,
Still haven’t found the answer,
Just got to thinking,
I shouldn’t fall in love,
Huh?
Ain’t it a joke for you and me?

Haha..
The song of baik-baik sayang,
Still plays in my head,
Turn out to be a radio on my mind,
Can’t help but to just listen to it,
Telling me of my own feelings?
Isn’t that an irony?
Shouldn’t I be the one who controls it?
Huh !    
This is really a cynical joke,
Can’t fight it,
Can’t stay away from it,
It’s the alive feeling in me,
How the hell can I get rid of it?
Impossible, right?

The answer is right in front of me,
Just refuse to see it,
To acknowledge it,
Stupid?
I think not,
Ego?
Might and might not be,
Still only my future is the vision I chose,
I chose to admire and live it,
Love?
Fleeing it would be best,
For whom?
Duhh…
For me always my dear,

You ask why?
I said, only I’m the most important person to myself,
Saying that I’m selfish?
So be it !
Didn’t care much about it,
Still don’t give a damn about it,
Just wanted to live my own life,
So why bother?
Keep on moving and walking…
Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment