Sunday 9 September 2012

When I'll Look Back

When I'll look back to this moment where B.A.P. is my idol and I'm so crazy about em, I think I would smile and eventually cry. Cause this is the best moment in my life. I would dance to their song. Fall in love with Zelo and fall in love with BYG. I would learn their song and make covers on em. I would hang their poster on my wall. I would stare at em and wish that I could meet an exact replica of Zelo. When I went to their concert and enjoyed it every single, precious moment. When I get to take pictures with em. When I got to have their autographs. I'd smile when I recall of BAP wishing me happy birthday. I'd cry when knowing those are all in the past. I would say to myself, tho it's in the past, I had a fun run. It was bumpy and hard but it was worth it. I got something out of it as a souvenir. I got precious memories that cannot be bought with money. And I would cry out of happiness thinking that those are the most precious moments in my adolescence time. :)


Jong Up

BangYongGuk-Zelo

BAP

Jung Dae Hyun

Yoo Young Jae

Kim Him Chan


Zelo





No comments:

Post a Comment