Tuesday 11 October 2011

Piano


So since I've started to learn playing the piano, there have been multiple pleasant and unpleasant feelings that overwhelms me. I got to admit it, it ain't easy when it comes to playing the piano. It has been a great challenge. To tell you the truth, I kind of hate the fact that I have to try really hard just to be able to play a piece. But at the end of the day, it was all worth it. I never had to work really hard, things just come to me naturally, easy. Yea, it's a freaking fairy tale but it's how I've been learning. I didn't need to work hard at all. I just have to understand it and just kind of learn it by myself.


Well, till now, my goal is to reach grade 2 in two weeks, and y'knw what? I think it's possible cause I have been able to play all the songs in grade 1 range already. So, the class is on Thursday and can't wait to see the results of my practice hours. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment