Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wakaranai yo....

Just like my title, I'm still stating the same thing. Wakaranai yo. I don't understand, I don't know. Truly. What I'm feeling right now is very strange. Eager to be in love? Am I crazy or stupid? BAKAYARO! I really don't understand this feeling. Been trying to figure it out since forever but I came to a conclusion of no answer. How did the feeling was triggered? How did I become to this girl? Has the world been this terrible? No fun? No happiness? All those unanswered questions still linger in my mind. I feel like my heart is about to burst. I feel so lonely and fed up but there's nothing I could ever possibly do. Why's that? I feel like crying but I won't cry. I feel like breaking but I can't. What happened to me? To my heart? Was I ever this lonely and unhappy? What is so wrong right now? Every time I play the song, Loveless by YamaPi or his real name, Yamashita Tomohisa, I know that is the perfect song to describe me. LOVELESS. Not necessarily means between a guy and a girl but also in my heart. I lost the ability to truly love. I feel so empty.....Nande desu ka? 

No comments:

Post a Comment