Thursday 18 August 2011

Forgotten

Learning to be who I am today,
I was so innocent and naive,
Letting others take charge,
To just follow-in their foot steps,
Who would've thought that innocence would be snatched away,
In a matter of a second.

My innocence was my proud pride,
My treasure,
Something that I could never get back,
Was snatched away by a mere existence,
Such a pity coincidence,
Might as well say it's fate.

My heart,
My love was taken away,
Destroyed in any means of getting rid of it,
I used to pray it was gone,
Now that wish is fulfilled,
Love no longer seems relevant.

Romance, love,
Trust, believe,
Naive, innocence,
Was destroyed,
In just one day.


Love,
I've forgotten how love makes you feel,
I've forgotten how important is love,
The events that took place,
Closed off my heart,
Became icy and cold,
And made me forgot,
What LOVE is.

No comments:

Post a Comment